Reliance Communications (RCOM) is one of the major service provider in India. It always try to give the good services at nominal rate and to follow this trademark RCOM has already launched a 3G tablet in India.
3G tab dependence is manufactured by Chinese company ZTE, but was sold under the brand of the company.
The tablet comes with a 7-inch touch screen capacitive and runs Google’s Android 2.3 platform gingerbread, you could receive a honeycomb update as soon as the search giant that makes it available on the market .
In addition, the tablet packs 512 MB of RAM, microSD card slot for memory expansion (up to 32 GB, 4GB memory card included) and weighs only 389g (battery included).
The tablet of 2 megapixel main camera located on the back of the device gives users the option to capture videos, while the secondary front facing VGA camera allows users to make video calls.
Tab Reliance 3G Mobile TV also offers the capabilities of voice calls, integrated GPS with A-GPS, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11 b / g / n.
Now in the due course of this article we will see on how you can Root Reliance 3G Tab. Please note that once the device gets rooted, the warranty of the device gets void. The only way to get the warranty back is to restore back to the firmware which is the official one.
Don’t forget to back up your data. If you have synced the device with a Google account, then the contacts, calendar, Gmail, & select other Google-related data will not be lost and will come back after the next sync. However, you should backup anything you want to keep that is not stored on the SD card:
- SMS/MMS messages,
- Call Log,
- Applications; use Titanium Backup or the Astro File Manager, for example,
- Any application data not on the SD card.
It would also be a good idea to backup everything stored on the SD card in the rare case the SD card must be formatted to resolve any major problems.
- Now ensure that the device is left with a minimum of 60% of battery charge so as to ensure that it doesn’t get turned Off in the rooting process.
- Enable the USB Debugging from the path of “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. Also, just for you record note down the firmware version on which you are on, you can get the firmware version details from the path “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version”.
- Close all the tools like the tools like Antivirus, Firewall and PC Suite in your computer as these tools generally interrupt the process of the rooting.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible if anything happens to your device in the process of this firmware update which is a very unlikely event if you follow the instructions as mentioned in the article.
Procedure to Root Reliance 3G Tab:
- First download few files out here. These are in a rar, extract them.
- Now you have to go to the path “Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources Enable” so that the third party files can access the system files in the rooting process.
- Now, you need to connect the Reliance 3G Tab to the computer using the USB cable which you got at the time of purchase and then copy the extracted file named “Reliance_3GTab_Rooting_APKFile” to the root of your Reliance 3G Tab and not deep into any of the folders or else it won’t get detected by the tab.
- After this you need to disconnect the connected Reliance 3G Tab from the computer and then open the APK File which you have copied into the device and from the options, you need to choose “Permanent Root”.
- Once you select the option, you will see that the Reliance 3G Tab will be automatically rebooting and then the tab will be successfully rooted. Now you need to install the ROM Manager application from the Android Market Place and also probably you can also update the default Super user app from the Android Market Place.
Please note that once the device is rooted successfully, you will see that two new icons will be there in your device which are super user and CWM which will mean that the device has been successfully rooted. Do let us know just in case if you face any issues in the comments section as we will try our level best to sort out the same.
We are easy to search!
- reliance/v9a tablet root file