Now you can install new NexusMod Android ICS Custom ROM on AT&T Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. It has 1.5 GHz dual-core processor with running OS Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread). An 8 MP shooter camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus and LED flash. It has HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE network speed. AT&T Galaxy S2 Skyrocket has 4.5 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. This is an official update from Samsung for the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket; this firmware is based on the UCALC4 firmware and dubbed as the NexusMod ICS ROM. It is still in beta stage 3, 90% functions are working.
1. This procedure will wipe all your apps, data and settings. So backup all your data properly of AT&T Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. You can take help from here to back up your device Backup procedure for Android
2. Your phone should be on UCALC4 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware, if you are not then please install it or avoid this. To check for the version of Android follow the path of Menu > Settings > About Phone and check the built number.
3. Install Clockwork Mod Touch recovery on your phone.
4. Minimum battery charge required is 70%, that’s because you don’t have power problem during the process.
5. Enable USB debugging Mode. By go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging. Please check the debugging option.
6. Disable the entire antivirus or the firewall programs.
7. Download the NexusMod ICS Custom ROM.
Step by Step Procedure to Install NexusMod ROM on Galaxy S2 Skyrocket:
Step1. Transfer the ROM .zip file which you have downloaded above to the internal SD card with the help of original USB cable.
Step2. Now, turn of your phone so as enter in CWM Touch recovery mode. The recovery mode on Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket can be entered by pressing the volume up button, volume down button and the power button together. When clockwork mod Touch Recovery screen appears release the buttons.
Step3. For your safety perform a backup of your ROM, so you can do it by selecting the option of Nandroid Backup and you can restore it any time when you are strucked. To do a backup, select backup and restore and then select backup.
Step4. On the main menu select the option wipe data/factory reset, then select yes on the screen to confirm and do this action twice if required. Finally select Wipe Cache option as well. You also need to clear the Wipe Dalvik Cache by going through the advanced option in the recovery menu.
Step5. Now select Mount and storage and then select format system, select “yes” to format the system partition.
Step6. Just select Install zip from SD card and then select choose zip from sd card and navigate to Rom file. Confirm the action flashing procedure will be started.
Step7. When the installation is done, select go back and then select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
Now after rebooting your device, your Galaxy S 2 smartphone will be on NexusMod custom ROM.
Other reached us by searching
- самсунг галакси с 2 16 гб at&t