Rooting for Micromax A60 is now available; you can both root and unroot your Micromax A60 which the help of Oneclick Root procedure. So moving to the procedure first let’s check out this phone specs and features.
Micromax A60 Specs and features:
The Micromax A60 is the large 2.8-inch Touchscreen mobile phone running the Android v2.1 OS. It is first Android mobile phone from Micromax Mobiles. The other key features of the new Micromax A60 mobile phone are it wireless LAN Wi-Fi and high speed 3G connectivity. It sports a good 3.2 mega-pixel auto-focus camera and GPS too! The bad thing is that the upgrade to the latest Android v2.2 (froyo) will not be available for the new Micromax A60. Although the display screen is large enough for a touchscreen mobile but it is a resistive touchscreen, hence not as smooth touch experience as with a capacitive touch display.
How to root/unroot Micromax A60:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
Once you rooted your device, the warranty will get void and the only way with which you can regain the lost warranty is by reapplying the official firmware again. The official update will launch soon, till now unroot procedure is also given in below procedure.
- Download Universal Androot Application
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Antivirus suites and firewalls in your phone are completely removed as these tools may interrupt the process of rooting.
1. The downloaded above apk file should be moved to your phone by connecting in your computer using the original USB cable.
2. Disconnect the phone from computer
3. In your File Manager, open the application to install the same by following the on screen instructions as shown in the below screen capture.
4. Once you open the application, you now need to select one option out of “Root/UnRoot”. Select “ROOT” to root the same and to unroot, select “UnRoot”.
5. Once you select the option, it will take around 3 -4 minutes to fulfill the corresponding selection.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
We are easy to search!
- how to root micromax a59, how to root mmx a60