Sony’s latest handset known as Xperia S is an Android device. Rooting procedure is now available for this handset, all thanks goes to XDA member Bin4ry who has rooted it in an easy way. By rooting this device you can get advantages like, uninstall system apps and free up some space on your device. Also, you can convert downloaded apps to system apps, back up all apps with data in a single click and much more. But remember, rooting may void your warranty. This rooting procedure is based on fastboot method where you will need to install the fastboot drivers. Let’s check out the procedure.
HOW TO Root Sony Xperia S with fastboot method:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
- Download rooting file: File size-410.13MB
1. After downloading required file, turn off your phone.
2. Hold the Menu key and connect your device to the Computer using USB Cable.
3. You should see a blue screen which is the fastboot mode.
4. Your Computer would recognize the connection and prompt you to install the Fastboot drivers. Make sure you install them properly.
5. Go to the folder where you had downloaded the file.
6. Press Shift+Right click and choose the option “Open Command Prompt here” Optional: Open Command Prompt and type cd followed by the location of the folder where you had downloaded the file.
7. After this, enter the following command:
- fastboot flash system system_xps_prerooted_63fw.img
8. After that device will be reboot on successfully.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.