With the coming of new Android based smart phones, all the users have been shifted from old Java or even Symbian phones over the time to feel the new world of technology. But, as we know that old is gold, so by shifting from Symbian platform to new Android platform, users always worry about the their favorite Java and J2ME applications and games. That’s why, by keeping this problem in mind, we are bringing this article to short out this problem.
So, if you will follow the steps provided below with carefully, then it may be possible that you can enjoy the Java application, but more important is that you should have Android 1.5 to 2.3 installed in your device.
Now, you have to download and install the JBED Android Java Emulator. According to XDA developers, it will allow you to run any Java games or applications on Android using the JBED. Using a signed package for easy installation, you can flash it in ClockWorkMod version 2, 3 and 4. You can download it free from the given links. JBED is already tested on HTC Wildfire and it is obvious that it will work on other Android devices as well.
JBED is an .apk application that allows you to run your enterprise Java applications directly onto your Android based device. This application also comes with Android J2ME MIDP runner that enables you to install more then 40, 000 .jar and .jad games and applications on your Smartphone.
Steps to follow for installation of JBED apps :
- First of all download the JBED installer file. [ Download HERE ]
- Now unzip the downloaded file.
- After unzip you will see the Jbed.apk and libjbedvm.so
- Run the Jbed.apk to install the application as well as move libjbedvm.so to /system/lib and restart your phone.
- Now launch the JBED apps and click on SD card from menu.
- Now select the JAR file that you want to install and run.
- Install the Java apps that you want to use.
- Click on the Java apps that you installed and run.
The app compiles and optimizes the Jar files and asks the user whether he wants to use it or not. It also displays the path of all the Jar files that are compiles in its database for quick access. So by doing these simple steps you can install any java files. If you see some lines or faded screen while installing the JAR files, that means your device is not fully supporting it. Restart your phone and close any other apps, and try again. If the same problem occurs again then please uninstall JBED.
So now enjoy your ever best java games or apps on Android phone, note that you may get some issue related graphical and performance.
We are easy to search!
- java midp emulator for android 2 3 free download, java midp emulator for android 2 3 6 free download, java midp emulator apk, java emulator for android 2 3 6 free download, jbed apk for jelly bean, jbed apk for ics, Java MIDP emulator, how to run java apps on android ics, java midp emulator for android 2 3 5 free download, Java Emulator for Android 4 0, java game installer for apk, Java MIDP Emulator for Android, java midp emulator for android 4 2, J2me runner jb, midp emulator free download, javaemulator apk for galaxy y, java runner for android 4 0, libjbedvm so ics download, midp 2 0 emulator apk, via java midp emulator apk