Well, we all know that the iPod has evolved from just a music player to the world’s most used music player, this is an app and a word that indirectly means ‘I love music’. But in these app we can not delete the song directly from our device, for deleting we have to connect with PC so that we will be able to delete the songs file.
Now in these article we’ll be talking about, how to delete unwanted music files from the iPod app that is present on all iPhones, iPod Touches and iPad. You also know that the regular method in which you have to connect your iDevice to the PC and then delete music via iTunes. That’s one way of doing it, but wouldn’t it be easier if you could delete those unwanted songs without connecting to the PC and directly from the app itself? Again, there’s an app for that, well, it’s actually a jailbreak tweak, but whatever.
So here we presenting the Deletrack, it is a new Cydia tweak, that provide the most important delete option to the iPod app on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and makes it easier to delete music from the iPod app. So how it works? follow the below steps to delete songs file from iPod app :
- First of all jailbreak your iDevice, then head over to Cydia and search for the tweak and install it.
- After installation, you’ll be asked to restart the springboard, approve to that and you should be good to go.
- Now when you open the iPod app, a pop-up will appear asking for donation, you can if you want to or you can hit the later button.
- Head over to the More options found below and you should be able to see a new Delete Songs option. Select it.
- Now you’ll be able to delete unwanted music file from iPod app that you want. Swipe to the left to delete the song.
Now the time is to delete unwanted songs file from the iPod app without connecting through PC. You can also able to delete the music video files from the iPod app.