Did you know that you can not attach files other than photos with your Gmail on Android platform? whereas the Gmail on your PC allows you to attach any files but still keeps the limit of maximum file size attachment as 25 Mb. But our main aim is to have a Gmail just like what it is capable.
Don’t worry, to short out this problem there is a application available on android market called Attachments [Gmail Attach]. Now, with the help of this application, you will be able to send to your friends and family everything, be it a music file, an office document or Android application, you will be able to select any file from a file manager integrated and attach it to your e-mail. You can even attach multiple files to a single email.
How to attach any file as Gmail attachment on Android:
- Attach any file to your email
- Rename a file before you attach
- No icon in app drawer, (reducing your home screen clutter)
- can only be launched when attaching a file and there is no need for a app drawer icon
Once you install this application, you don’t need to do anything. Visit Gmail on your Android mobile phone and compose a mail. To attach file to a mail, click on Menu and among the options select ‘Attach‘. The following result will come to you (remember that generally without this application pictures folder comes up)
I just browsed the various files which can be attachment and so I browsed to audio files and try to attach few, I was able to do it.
Using this application I was able to successfully install an mp3 song, an apk file and other file easily without any restrictions.
Download Attachment [Gmail Attach] from market link. (free)
We are easy to search!
- gmail app no attach, Download do Gmail para Nokia ASHA 200, how to attach picture and send with message to gmail in nokia 200?, how to download an attachment from gmail to nokia 200, how to make gmail attachments on nokia asha 201, software that attach documents for gmail on nokia 201, why cant i attach pics to gmail on iphone only scribble option comes up