BSNL is the most used broadband internet service in India. Many users keep us asking about how to configure new Digisol, Dlink, Linksys, TP-Link routers with BSNL connection. Users are buying more of Digisol and Dlink routers like TP-LINK TL-WR740N, D-Link DIR-600L Wireless N150, D-Link DIR-605L Wireless N300 Cloud Router. But other routers like of Asus, Netgear can be configured in same way. We are explaining here in detail how to connect the router and configure it for secure broadband and wi-fi sharing.
We would suggest using WEP protection while sharing your Broadband connection through Wi-Fi.
Steps to configure the router for BSNL broadband (settings): BSNL router Config
- Connect the Digisol wireless router to power outlet and to your existing BSNL line(coming through a ADSL splitter) and turn on the power.
- Connect your laptop with wireless connection. The name of the connection will be Digisol_ (By default).
- Now open http://192.168.1.1 in your internet browser(you can use any internet browser). It will ask your to enter user name and password. You can get the user name and password from the back of the router. By default : User name: admin Password: password
- Now go to Internet Settings from the left sidebar.
- Choose the VPI as 0 and VCI as 35. You can connect your internet both through PPPoE or Bridge mode, but I suggest to use PPPoE so that all PC get almost same priority and share.
- Choose UBR without PCR in the service category.
7. Now fill in your Login id and Password that you use to connect to your internet. Do not change the rest of the settings. Click on Apply button. That is all you need. Choose other settings like Keep Alive and Enable NAT. You are done now you will see a green internet light blinking on the router.
We are easy to search!
- yhs-fullyhosted_003, How to configure digisol modem for bsnl broadband, red light on broadband router digisol, how to connect bsnl adsl2 digisol modem broadband in windows 7, how to configure digisol router bsnl, how change browser configuration settings in LAVA HSUPA modem ?, digisol router setup, digisol router, Digisol dg-bg4100n modem lan light is not on, digisol dg-bg4011n unable to open settings, digisol DG-BG1100N Modem configuration setup, digisol dg-bg1000 how to configure in mtnl, Digisol Dg bg1100n problem red light blinking on globe, digisol dg bg1100n, configuring digisol, condifure digisol wireless modem bsnl, bsnl broadband digisol modem configuration, asus wimax bsnl 3g wifi routers